10 Self Confidence Tips For Women
If you're going through midlife changes, life transitions, or just need a boost, here are 10 simple self confidence tips to help you start living your best life:
1. Give ThanksConsciously focus on what you can appreciate in your life right now. Look at anything in your life that you can be grateful for and give thanks for having it!
2. Upgrade Your WardrobeI know...Clothes don't really make the woman, but they sure can impact how she feels about herself... Start wearing clothes that make you feel good about yourself. This doesn't mean you have to spend a ton of money! Go shopping in your own closet first and see what you have! You can always add to your wardrobe by buying a few quality classic items like, white shirt, black dress, a good pair of jeans, etc. Then you can create different looks with by mixing and matching your tops and bottoms and using various accessories (earrings, belts, scarves, shoes, etc.) Remember, when we look good it affects how we carry ourselves and interact with others. So dress sharp, take care of your personal appearance, and have fun with it.
3. Work OutAlways take care of your physical body by exercising and eating well! This is definitely one of the best things you can do for yourself and boost your self confidence. Make a list of activities you enjoy: walking, hiking, yoga, dancing, going to the gym, swimming, running, tennis, biking, weight training, etc. Then do something active everyday! Not only will this help you feel good about yourself, but it will give you more energy and improve your mood.
4. Stand Up TallBe conscious s of your posture at all times. Stand tall with your head up and shoulders back. Breathe from your diaphragm, smile and relax. This alone would automatically make you feel more confident!
5. Walk with PurposePeople who are confident and know where they're going walk faster than other. Pick up your pace and walk quickly with purpose as if you know exactly where you're going!
6. Listen/Read inspirational materialGet in the habit of reading positive quotes, magazine, books, materials, and/or listening to uplifting music, or motivational CDs. Feed your mind by surrounding yourself with positive people, images, and messages.
7. Write a New StoryWrite a new story about you and your life. Moving forward, decide who you intend to be; how intend to act; what you intend to have and create; who you want in your life; and what empowering beliefs, habits, and thoughts you intend to reinforce. Write 2-3 paragraphs about your new story and life.
8. Give ComplimentsAs you go through your day, start giving genuine compliments to others without expecting one back. This forces you to look for the good and positive in people, which will bring out the good and positive in you. Give at least 3 authentic compliments a day.
9. Use Your VoiceMake an effort to speak up at least once a day in group discussions at work or with friends/family. Remember, what you have to say is just as important as what some else has to say! So use your voice and speak up whenever you want to!
10. Make a differenceStop focusing on you and your life all the time! Shift your focus to contributing and making a difference in someone else's life. Volunteer your time as little or as much as your schedule allows. Find an organization or cause that you are passionate about, and reach out and support them. The more you give to the world, the more the world will give back to you.
To learn more, visit us at: http://www.RisingLightLifeTransitions.com/ or email me at mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org.
Farah Risoen - Life Coach, Trainer, and Speaker
Thanks for reading ...like it share it :-)