Information that you provide to us
Loveguides.online collects personal information that you provide to us. We may store any information that you provide to us on our Website or in any other manner, including email interactions, etc., such as your name, email address, date of birth, gender, and other information that you may wish to disclose to Loveguides based on your personal interest and requirements. You may choose to continue using our Website without providing the aforementioned information, by not registering to our Website. By not registering, you may lose out on advantages that may be provided to a registered member. The information you provide to Loveguides may be used to customize the advertising content that you may see, and also to provide you with a better experience while using our Website
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Loveguides caters to individuals who can legally create binding contracts. We take the protection of children’s privacy very seriously and comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and its accompanying FTC regulations, and we do not knowingly allow anyone under the age of 15 to provide us with personal information